--Crj400 15:16, 26 January 2012 (UTC) Tinny monotone. Prone to repeated or simple phrases. Guessing that 'damaged' phrases aren't going to be needed for this one, though, so I made several death ones.
Attack (No Module)
Crush! Kill! Destroy!
Click click. Bang.
Det. Badd 17:06, 26 January 2012 (UTC) suggestions:
- Duck! Duck!
- Walk! Walk!
- Pet! Pet!
Arcus 06:46, 7 April 2012 (UTC): Additional quote for death/damaged:
Run away! Run away!
--Crj400 13:39, 10 February 2012 (UTC) Moody artist.
My muse is ready.
Let me create.
Quit interrupting my thoughts!
Travel encourages the muse.
I may find inspiration.
Let's change the decor!
Is it even worth the effort?
Can I please redecorate it? Please!
You're RUINING my work!
A redesign is in order.
My art is never appreciated!
My beautiful creation! RUINED!
What happened to my MASTERPIECE!
Materials for my craft.
All scrap in my eyes!
Rubble? I didn't notice the change.
Now it can be something good!
I demand respect!
An artist cares not!
A WASTE of my talents!
My muse cannot be simply demanded!
It will be beautiful!
It'll be done when I say it's done!
Synthesized creepy male voice
- Your worst fear...operational.
- The insufferable waiting...
- I have...ideas.
- Terror.Just waiting.
- We ARE fear itself.
- Do you like darkness?
- Disruptor on the way...
- I hear...heartbeat.
- Be afraid...be very afraid.
- You cannot outrun fear.
- Fear is unavoidable.
- Fear is bulletproof.
- More will come.
Arcus 10:37, 5 March 2013 (UTC): Homicidal. Constantly issuing orders. All caps, of course.
- EXTERMINATOR! READY TO EXTERMINATE!
- WE AREN'T SHOOTING YET! WHY?
- WHERE ARE THE MEATBAGS?
- THERE ARE NO MEATBAGS THERE!
- WE COME IN NOT-PEACE!
- GET OVER HERE NOW!
- TOO SLOW! INEXCUSABLE!
- PUNY MEATBAG! TASTE DEATH!
- EXTERMINATE! ANNIHILATE! DESTROY!
- KILL IT AGAIN!
- EVERYTHING! DIE!
- WHY IS IT STILL ALIVE?
- SHOOT FIRST! ASKING QUESTIONS IS DUMB!
- MEATBAG! STAY WHERE YOU ARE!
- I DETECT HEARTBEATS THERE!
- MEATBAGS! STOP HIDING!
- STOP RUNNING, STUPID MEATBAGS!
- STAIRS WILL NOT HELP YOU!
- STUPID MEATBAGS, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE!
- OBSTACLE! OUT OF THE WAY!
- MEATBAGS! NOW YOU WILL DIE!
- LAND ALREADY!
- YOU HAVE ONE SECOND!
- MEATBAGS! OUR WEAPONS ARE NOW READY!
- STUPID MEATBAGS! WE CANNOT DIE!
- UNACCEPTABLE! STOP EXPLODING!
- DESTRUCTION WILL NOT STOP US!
- STOP JAMMING, STUPID WEAPON!
--Crj400 13:14, 5 March 2013 (UTC) Concept: Distorted, female-ish voice. Uses 'we' instead of 'I' or 'me', along with group statements.
- We are here.
- We hear you.
- Direct us.
- We are legion.
- We are many.
- Expect us.
- Follow we.
- We move freely.
- You shall become we.
- You are us.
- I becomes we.
- One becomes many.
- We do not forgive.
- Fear us.
- We become one.
- We are finished.
- We leave these form.
- Yours is ours.
- We are inside you.
- We are everywhere.
--Crj400 13:25, 5 March 2013 (UTC) Concept: Voice slightly different for each module (like nanocores), same couple of lines each.
- (Type) module, here!
- (Type) module, blow me up!
- (Type) module, ready!
- Arming (type) weapons!
- (Type) weapons, ready!
- Distributing (type) upgrades!
Reflex Light TankEdit
GaryGibbons 21:09, 23 January 2012 (UTC) Female, synthesized monotone voice that reads out commands, much like error messages on your computer screen. Sounds a lot like this :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcRb2v3nB4k
Reflex-class Light Autonomous Tank: Produced.
User Interface: Online.
User Interface: Active.
System: Engage propulsion methods.
System: Run Movement Command.
System: Engage designated targets.
System: Engage firing parameters.
Attack (No Module)
Warning: Autonomous Unit does not have Module equipped.
Error: Module bay not found.
Error: Module could not be run.
System: Run Advanced Assault Tactics Program.
System: Run Sector Sweep Program.
Warning: Reflex Unit at 20% operating capacity.
Warning: Seek Repair Nanites immediately.
Danger: Reflex unit system crash imminent.
Error: Unit cra-
System: Ejecting passenger compartment.
System: Run Eject Program.
Arcus 11:28, 5 March 2013 (UTC): "Tries" to be terrifying, but fails.
- Hunter-Killer, ready to petrify!
- Stain your trousers, meatbags!
- Foolish organics, be horrified!
- Are you scared of snakes?
- Run in fear, puny humans!
- Fear itself will be there in ten seconds!
- Scream! Panic! Run to your children!
- I am a Satyr. You will be eviscarated!
- I have two large guns. You should be afraid!
- I'll pick the flesh from your blood!
- I am a rat. Scream in terror!
- BANG! BANG! BANG!
- Why haven't you ran? Didn't you know I'm already here?
- Flee like the roosters you are!
- You should start running soon!
- Play audio recording: "ROOOOOOAAARRRR"
- Play audio recording: "MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
- This is the intercom: You should leave the building!
- I know where you live! This isn't it!
- Conclusion: Not scary enough!
- Why aren't they running in fear?
- Evil laughter usually works!
- Perhaps too scary?
--Crj400 13:20, 5 March 2013 (UTC) Same concept, some more ideas:
- I am not like you! FLEE!
- Fear my glowing head!
- Fire! Grizzly bear! Social embarrassment!
- A mouse! Evacuate building!
Obliterator Superheavy ArtilleryEdit
Arcus 11:46, 5 March 2013 (UTC): Nihilistic sentiments.
- Welcome to Oblivion. I'm your guide.
- Why fight the inevitable?
- Tool of destruction.
- Only oblivion awaits.
- Obliteration will be coming to you shortly.
- It is only a matter of time.
- No foe escapes us.
- Accelerating entropy.
- Destruction comes.
- All things end.
- Time consumes all.
- Life. So pointless.
- There is no hiding from entropy.
- Do you think you can escape death?
- Clinging on to life. Futile.
Secondary (Target Air)
- You cannot defy gravity forever.
- Enjoy the blue sky, while it lasts.
Secondary (Target Ground)
- The ground will be scoured.
- Cities will crumble.
- My own end, then.
- Why do they still resist?
- You live... for now.
Devastator Air Battleship Edit
--Crj400 10:47, 23 January 2012 (UTC) Ed Wood-esque dialogue, particularly 'Plan 9 From Outer Space' inspired.
Greetings, my friend!
I tamper in GOD'S domain!
My future position will affect me in the future!
Nasty things, these weapons.
A fractal beam consists of many atoms.
Attack (No Module)
Attacking with no weapon seems complicated.
I have no weapon - and no power!
Movement, the father of all civilization!
What is that? No matter, I move!
Targetting? That would imply targets!
Your stupid minds!
It's because of you that you all must be destroyed.
Death, the proud brother, comes without warning!
Strange people. Well, the guns are charged.
Many guns imply many injuries!
TLhikan 14:31, 5 March 2013 (UTC): Mr. Zurkon. Feel free to appropriate more quotes.
The Devastator is here to kill you.
Devastator is bored.
Killing stuff is so much fun, do da, do da, Devastator kills them all day long, all the do da day.
Why are we not killing stuff?
The Devastator does not discriminate. The Devastator hates all life forms equally.
Devastator is looking for someone to kill.
Flee before the Devastator!
Why do you hide, stupid humans? The Devastator only wishes to kill you.
The Devastator does NOT come in peace!
Are you ready to die? Good, because the Devastator is ready to kill!
The Devastator conducts a symphony of pain.
The Devastator still detects heartbeat. This is a problem for Devastator.
You used to be alive......then you met Devastator.
The Devastator does not believe in shoot first, ask questions later. Asking questions is stupid.
Attack w/out module
The Devastator is inadequate for this mission.......just kidding.
Ha ha! The Devastator requires no nanotech to survive. Devastator lives on fear!
Stupid humans. Why can't the Devastator kill you?
The Devastator will be back.
Death is too stupid for the Devastator.
Say hello to the Devastator's little friend!
Taste the fury of the Devastator!