|Hm, it's somewhat lacking
This article (Armour Hunter), or a section of this article, is a stub and thus shorter than the author expected.
Due to the method that everything is written for Paradox, pages can get forgotten, inspiration can be lost, and writers can get lazy. In any case, on this page more could be added later.
|Minor Faction||Cult of the Black Hand|
|Production Building||Cult Shrine|
|Secondary Ability||Booby Trap|
Places a proximity charge that stuns units around it when it goes off
|Heroic Upgrade||Razorwire Rockets|
|Country of Origin||Yugoslavia|
|Trained at||Temples of the Black Hand|
|Key Features|| » RPGL-6 rocket launcher (modified)|
» Leather hood and cowl
» Mask with glass eyeholes
» Canisters filled w/ stun gas
» Journal for personal experiences
"Our "tank" will be invincible against the Black Hand. They do not know of its existence ..."
- - Spoken by the first Talon tank commander, killed in the first moments of battle
- Track Killers: The Armour Hunter is the Cult's anti-tank infantry, and like most infantry of that designation, is armed with a rocket launcher.
- Shaped Charge: And like most anti-tank infantry, their weapons are ineffective against infantry.
- A Little Surprise...: Anti-tank rockets aren't the only weapons they carry, however, and all Armour Hunters also carry a supply of booby traps. While not very harmful for anyone, they contain a potent gas that can stun units.
- Agonizer Round: Special rockets filled with razor sharp wire are sometimes used by Armour Hunters. These rockets are even more dangerous than normal; the razor wire can severely wound infantry and slow vehicles to a halt, entangling treads and slashing tires. Given enough time, the razor wire can even ruin an aircraft's engines, causing it to crash into the ground.
Walkers and tracks utilized by the Talon are among the most critical targets for the Black Hand. Steel powerhouses sturdy to a fault, numerous shrines have been reduced to rubble by them with impunity, cult firearms barely able to scratch their armor. When these mechanical monsters appear, upper-ranking members are faced with two choices: whittle them down with sustained, constant fire, or hope that a commander is nearby for "diplomatic action". But Talon Steel renders the first an exercise in futility, and crusaders will be less averse to incinerate those deemed compromised by the Cult.
Behind the Scenes
- Based on the Militant Rocket Squad from C&C 3 Tiberium Wars.
Cult of the Black Hand
|Infantry||Acolyte • Armour Hunter • Assassin • Apothecary|
|Combat Vehicles||Cavalryman • Buggy • Scorpion Tank|
|Support Vehicles||Ezekiel's Wheel • Phantom Artillery • Venom Tank|
|Detailed Information||Characters of the Cult|